Get FREE Help From Career Counselor
"7 Secrets of Finding Your Natural Vocation"
Who SHOULD sign-up for this FREE eCourse
- Anyone frustrated with their job and considering a career change
- Anyone who wants to see how well they actually fit their job
- Anyone who is looking for some ideas on how to uncover some easier career changes
- Anyone who has decided they will make a career change, but wants some tips and inspiration to get more serious about it
Here's a sample of some of the free information and solutions available by signing up in the box above:
- 7 Secrets of Finding Your Natural Vocation
- 5 Career Assessments
- 5 Career Change Strategy Tips
- 5 Career Change Success Stories
- How to change careers without losing income
- How to find out what you're meant to do with your life
- How to know if you're in the wrong career or just the wrong job
- Some simple strategies for making an easier career change
- The 6 most successful strategies for changing careers
- Why 80% of people fail to choose careers they'll love and how you'll beat the odds
- How to know if you should be your own boss
You get all this information for FREE and more simply by signing up in the box above. Sign up now. It's absolutely free and there are no strings attached.
Founder of the Oxford Program and the Oxford Method
is the founder of The
Oxford Program and a master career coach.
Rather than just reading about the
career change process, Steve has
lived it. He teaches from
Steve writes career advice articles for
top-tier websites such as AOL, Techies,
and ImproveNow.com. He has also moderated
career advice forums on Monster.com
and the Princeton Review website.
History of the Oxford Program. Thirteen years ago, Steve walked away
from a career as the youngest executive
at a large Wall Street investment bank,
and went to England to coach the
University lightweight rowing team.
career change prompted subsequent
studies into organizational
psychology and the relationship between
human nature and career choices. Feeling strongly that one's work life
should not be dreaded, Steve
researched and developed the concept
of one's "natural
After years of research, assembling the most sophisticated arsenal of tools known to the
career counseling profession, and working
with clients in his private practice,
Steve developed the "Oxford
Program" -- a truly
superior career-discovery and
With his unique methodology and vast knowledge of available career options, Steve is considered one of America's top career coaches.
The Oxford Program was developed out of a commitment to help people discover opportunities that fit not only their nature, but also their situation.
As the Founder and Head Career
Coach of the Oxford Program, Steve's
mission is to help program clients
make life-changing discoveries and
lead extraordinary lives.
more about Steve's story of career discovery and change