Choose a medical specialty the smart way. Our testing will point the way.
Did you know?
40 - 50% of practicing physicians surveyed would pick a different medical specialty if given the chance. 80 percent of medical students in a Glaxo study believed they did not have enough valid information about their talents and options to base a decision of medical specialty. Over 70% of people in the healthcare practitioner profession surveyed in the Oxford CareerFitNow Analysis tool indicated they felt they weren’t using their natural talents in their work.
The bottom line is that choosing the wrong medical specialty and career costs you countless setbacks and frustration.
The Oxford Medical Career Aptitudes ProgramTM uses a systematic combination of scientific testing and assessments to help you choose the best medical specialty for you. Our proprietary data, research, and triangulation matching process assures research-validated accuracy and confidence in ranking your profile against 30+ medical specialties.
Would you like to know?
- Do you have the basic talents to be a doctor?
- Should you be a specialist or generalist?
- Medical specialties...Pediatric oncology or Otolaryngology? Immunology or Infectious Diseases?
- Research or patient care?
- Hospital- or office-based?
Our testing program...
- Uncovers your natural, inborn abilities
- Pinpoints your ideal medical specialty path
- Builds your self-confidence
- Can offer you a strategic advantage in landing your top choice residency or being accepted into your preferred medical school
Who is it for?
- High school students who want to understand if they have the right profile to succeed in the medical profession.
- Medical school students who want to achieve the highest levels of success and satisfaction in the medical professions by aligning their strongest talents with their career.
- Practicing physicians who want to diagnose any natural ability/personality conflicts to achieve more satisfaction within or outside the medical professions.